Acceptance of Terms
By using our Site and Services, you confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site or Services. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Changes to our Site and Services
We may update and change our Site or Services from time to time to reflect changes to our Services, our users’ needs, and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
As a user, you agree that you will use our Site and Services responsibly and in a manner that complies with all applicable laws.
By sharing, submitting, or uploading any content (“User Content”) on our Site or to our Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, universal, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, display, and distribute your User Content in any manner we see fit. You confirm that you own all rights to your User Content and that you are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Building Her Dream or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property by accessing this Site or using our Services.
Intellectual Property Complaints
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Building Her Dream in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information
- A physical or digital signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Identification or description of where on the Building Her Dream website the material is located that you believe infringes the copyrighted work, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please contact us at Building Her Dream 606 W Wisconsin Ave, Ste 220, Milwaukee, WI 53203 to submit your complaint. Upon receiving a complaint, Building Her Dream will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content from the Building Her Dream website.
Limitation of Liability
Building Her Dream will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programmes, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site.